Clear all

Hello from Grand Haven Michigan

7 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@idoggh)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, 

Looking forward to learning a lot about Blues, Rock and becoming a much better musician. Have been playing for awhile now but want to become much more polished and really sound like I know what I am doing. Hobbies are my German Sheppard and playing with her as well as going to the gym and swimming. 

Looking forward to the Journey and making friends along the way !

Pat 

Posted : March 20, 2019 20:01
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin

Hi Pat! Welcome!

What's your favourite rock bands?

Posted : March 21, 2019 08:18
(@idoggh)
Topic starter

Hi Robert !

I really liked Southern Rock, Lynard Skynard , Molly Hatchet, 38 Special etc... as well as Journey and Boston. Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Hendrix and Eric Johnson. So lots of favorites.

Posted : March 21, 2019 10:57
Clayton and robert reacted
(@hillbilly_joe)
Prominent Member

Hi Pat

Good to see new people come aboard. Post often on the forum. Is that your family picture?

Posted : March 21, 2019 17:27
(@jestme)
Noble Member

Hey Pat

Welcome aboard. Lots of challenges around here that can certainly help to polish up your playing. Have fun!

Posted : March 21, 2019 19:44
(@idoggh)
Topic starter

Hi Hillbilly Joe,

I don't know what that picture of all those people are. I did not upload that as my picture. The picture I uploaded was me playing my 335 thru my Marshall. I was not able to delete that picture either.

Posted : March 22, 2019 17:34
(@hillbilly_joe)
Prominent Member

Posted by: idoggh

Hi Hillbilly Joe,

I don't know what that picture of all those people are. I did not upload that as my picture. The picture I uploaded was me playing my 335 thru my Marshall. I was not able to delete that picture either.

Nice Marshall. Do you play at live venues ?

Posted : March 22, 2019 17:37
Share: