Clear all

Bar Blues

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Bar Blues was fun and challenging. I have spliced together the best bits of 3 takes. There is some different articulation, some of which is intentional (some not, - just the way it landed). I phrased the double stops and lick 23 as I would play them.
This piece is full of great licks. My absolute favourite starts at 2:07. A close second at 2:28 which is a challenge for me but totally worth it!  I really appreciate all the hard work you put into these lessons Robert...Stay Awesome!

The second Track is a snippet of  improv immediately after learning this lesson with my new found favourite lick at 1:03 !

Posted : June 21, 2019 18:12
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin

That is great! It's been so long since I made this lesson! It will soon be 10 years.

I love your playing! Some of these licks are tricky, but you mostly play them great. Just some fine tuning of the timing here and there.

That is so awesome hearing you take these ideas and run with it! That is EXACTLY what I want everyone to try. That's the point with guitar lessons like these. 

Great work, Craig!

Posted : June 21, 2019 19:46
wobbly_bob reacted
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Thanks Robert. 

I find that after putting in the effort of learning a lesson my general improvisation skills improve. 🤗 

Posted : June 22, 2019 15:49
robert reacted
Share: