Clear all

Corona virus update

67 Posts
9 Users
32 Likes
(@clayton)
Community Manager

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
                            HENRY V, Shakespeare

Posted : March 26, 2020 11:44
(@esteban)
Honorable Member

This version is totally improvised, irresponsible and chaotic ... which one do you like best?

Posted : March 26, 2020 14:58
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member

@robert Im up for that

Posted : March 26, 2020 16:07
Clayton reacted
(@jmaxwellstk)

@matonanjin LMAO. I know that feeling.

Posted : March 28, 2020 04:37
(@jmaxwellstk)

Here in California, USA we have been in lock down for almost 2 weeks and we are looking at maybe another 2 months. Here in California the supply chain has been on and off. common items like TP, paper towels, hand sanitizer. My back surgery was cancelled because of the Virus and i'm glad i am  not taking up a very needed bed that the severly ill needs.

Stay Healthy everyone!

Posted : March 28, 2020 04:54
Esteban reacted
(@esteban)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @jmaxwellstk

Here in California, USA we have been in lock down for almost 2 weeks and we are looking at maybe another 2 months. Here in California the supply chain has been on and off. common items like TP, paper towels, hand sanitizer. My back surgery was cancelled because of the Virus and i'm glad i am  not taking up a very needed bed that the severly ill needs.

Stay Healthy everyone!

Thanks for the Update. I hope that the back resists without producing pain. Take care!!!!!

Posted : March 28, 2020 05:36
(@matonanjin)
Prominent Member

Posted by: @jmaxwellstk

Stay Healthy everyone!

That is a very generous attitude about giving up the bed.  I know first hand you are wanting some relief.  What kind of back surgery?  Fusion, diskectomy, laminectomy?   I've been through three fusions and multiple other procedures. Let us know when you proceed with it and how you are doing.

Posted : March 28, 2020 08:47
Esteban reacted
(@jmaxwellstk)

@matonanjin

I blew out the disk above my previous back surgery. So hardware removal and new fusion.  I'm hoping to get back to enjoying being active again .  Nice meeting you.

Jim

Posted : March 28, 2020 10:26
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Hang in there girls and gals - we're all in this together. I'll do another live stream tomorrow.

Posted : March 28, 2020 10:42
(@esteban)
Honorable Member

I am fighting with the tuning of bendings and then I vibrate .... but first tuning of bendings. they are out of control

Posted : March 28, 2020 11:55
Clayton reacted
(@esteban)
Honorable Member

Hi,

This is contribution to the 'Desafio de la Cuarentena'.

Hope you like it!!!

Take care my dear friends...

Posted : April 1, 2020 03:08
(@jestme)
Noble Member

Sounds great and nicely done. Thanks.

Love your hat!!!

Stay healthy.

Posted : April 1, 2020 06:44
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Nice work!

Posted : April 1, 2020 15:50
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member

@esteban Nice improv licks.  I like it!

Posted : April 1, 2020 16:17
(@hillbilly_joe)
Prominent Member

The U.S. Department of State advises all U.S. citizens abroad to return to the United
States as quickly as possible or be prepared to remain overseas for an indefinite period. From
Japan, commercial flight options back to the United States continue to exist, though with
significantly reduced capacity. We strongly recommend taking advantage of these commercial
flights immediately unless you are prepared to remain in Japan indefinitely. Airline capacity
reductions and travel restrictions can be implemented at any time. Japan, like countries
worldwide, is denying entry to, or imposing strict quarantines on arriving travelers.

I'm stuck here in Japan guys.  Oh, well, that's life.

Posted : April 1, 2020 19:31
Page 3 / 5
Share: