Clear all

Hendrix - Bold As Love Riffing!

6 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Two Soundslice versions, 90 and 110 BPM now available!

https://www.masterguitaracademy.com/lesson/bold-as-love-riffing-soundslice-110-bpm/

Posted : October 8, 2018 19:53
(@jestme)
Noble Member

Oh yeah... very sweet... love it. worth working on. Thanks!!!

Posted : October 8, 2018 21:22
robert reacted
(@jncinn)

Sadly........I guess now...........I an recall exactly where I was when I first purchased this great album...........right, Chris!!!!???

:>/

Jim C.

Posted : October 9, 2018 07:45
(@jestme)
Noble Member

Posted by: jncinn

Sadly........I guess now...........I an recall exactly where I was when I first purchased this great album...........right, Chris!!!!???

:>/

Jim C.

I didn't know you back then Jim !!! 😉

But yes, it was an awesome time and an awesome album! I think I still have my vinyl copy... though perhaps a bit scratched up from trying to figure out the songs! 

Posted : October 9, 2018 10:34
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Question, this is a short but challenging piece to play. Do you need me to make a detailed breakdown of it all? Or is the Soundslice version sufficient?

Posted : October 10, 2018 11:57
(@jncinn)

This is certainly really cool and a few run throughs brings it together...........You Gotta Help Me though............You (just) got to help me...........with some more cool solos broken down over funky blues in E!! I've stated this before........your second solo especially is one of the best I've come across that takes ordinary soloing in E to a vastly different and nice new level!!

"Peanut Gallery" Jim

Posted : October 10, 2018 13:01
robert reacted
Share: