Clear all

What if.

5 Posts
3 Users
8 Likes
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I started out with a bare bones backing track but kept asking “what if” after each take, added congas,  strings, a couple of over dubs and a change of tone for the outro.

Well you’ll get the idea…

Posted : June 28, 2019 22:06
robert and hillbilly_joe reacted
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin

That is great. Using a theme like that in the beginning is how to hook the listener in.

Very melodic and tasty.

Posted : June 29, 2019 08:41
wobbly_bob reacted
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin

I can also see how well you KNOW the chord progression. Everybody, this is always STEP ONE. You need to be aware of the chords you are playing over, otherwise you are flying blind. That's no good - it means you have lost all control and will likely crash.

Posted : June 29, 2019 08:56
(@hillbilly_joe)
Prominent Member

There's so much expression in your playing. I really feel every note is telling a story that you are deeply feeling and releasing them thoughts that you've cherished on your journey of the fretboard.

Now I want to pick up my guitar and maybe tell myself a story also.

Posted : June 29, 2019 19:59
robert and wobbly_bob reacted
(@wobbly_bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Posted by: hillbilly_joe

There's so much expression in your playing. I really feel every note is telling a story that you are deeply feeling and releasing them thoughts that you've cherished on your journey of the fretboard.

Now I want to pick up my guitar and maybe tell myself a story also.

Thanks for listening Joe,  its great that you take the time to connect on the forum!  I would love to hear your latest efforts!

Posted : June 30, 2019 01:04
robert reacted
Share: