(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

First live stream of the year!

Archived version here.

Posted : January 6, 2021 14:47
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

Robert, it’s not easy for me as a beginner to make proposals which could be suitable for a live stream.

I always appreciate a few hints on music theory if it can be integrated.  Or perhaps you could talk about the special way of playing of the guitarists you are presenting in your live stream.

And for me it’s always a surprise what is coming next 😊. 

Thanks, Birgit

Posted : January 7, 2021 03:22
(@matonanjin)
Prominent Member

Thank you again, Robert.  Love the Les Paul!  And I'm sure everyone on the lesson found it educational.

Ron

Posted : January 7, 2021 17:14
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Thanks Ron!

Posted : January 7, 2021 19:01
Clayton reacted
(@clayton)
Community Manager

Posted by: @matonanjin

Thank you again, Robert.  Love the Les Paul!  And I'm sure everyone on the lesson found it educational.

Ron

Ditto

Posted : January 7, 2021 19:14
Bluesiline and robert reacted
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

Robert, I’ve just watched the archived live stream video and I’m happy to confirm what Ron and Clayton said about this lesson.

And, again, what a bright smile in your face when you talk about your new Gibson Les Paul!

Thank you for the bunch of information on diminished and half diminished chords. Completely new grounds for me, especially how to match together two chords using diminished chords.

And I really like those little explanations, as you did at the end of the lesson, why we all should learn a solo in Bb!

Thanks a lot

Birgit

Posted : January 8, 2021 02:53
robert and Clayton reacted
Share: