Let’s Get The Shaking Under Control, Shall We?
Have you noticed how effective vibrato can be to convey different emotions? It can be aggressive, gentle, powerful or subtle. Mastering vibrato is essential if you want to play lead guitar. If you don’t have a good vibrato, you are not going to sound that great as a lead guitar player, it’s that simple.
I have had many students struggling with their vibrato, so I just had to create on course on this topic.
In this course, you will learn the most common vibrato techniques, in a fun and effective way.
A very fun aspect of this course, is that you will be able to copy what I’m doing in the video, over a backing track. You see, I’ve included space for you to play the same length of time as I do, for the practice studies.
This course is the perfect choice for you if you are a beginner to intermediate player, who is looking for ways to play, or to improve, vibrato.
These different techniques are the ones I use myself in my everyday playing. By learning these, you’ll have a better ability and understanding of how to develop the vibrato style you want.
Get it downloaded, and get to work on that vibrato today.
- Vibrato – Essential Guitar Techniques
- What Is A Vibrato?
- Pull-Down and Push-Up
- Practicing a Controlled Vibrato
- Side To Side Vibrato
- The Whole Arm Pull-Down Technique
- Bent Notes Vibrato
- Bending Into Notes, adding Vibrato
- Whammy Bar Vibrato
- Practicing These Techniques To An A Minor Backing Track
- Pull-Down Vibrato Practice
- Whole Arm Pull-Down Vibrato Practice
- Bent Notes Vibrato Practice
- Whammy Bar Vibrato Practice
- Useful Vibrato Tips!
- Wear A Guitar Strap!
- Mute With Right Hand Middle Finger
- Make Your Vibrato Even
- Experiment With These Techniques!
- Closing Words