Clear all

Live Stream July 17th, 2021

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Is there anything you need help with? Anything you would you like me to discuss in this live stream?

Let me know how I can help.

Archived Stream July 17, 2021

🙂

Posted : July 15, 2021 22:14
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

As a side theme, Robert, I would be really interested in your guitar collection, your first guitar and the following and for what reason you bought which guitar.

I'll watch the archived stream.

Thanks Birgit

Posted : July 16, 2021 09:43
(@jestme)
Noble Member

I'm sure this will be another inspiring session but... I think I will have to catch this from the archives as I am booked up today!

Posted : July 17, 2021 06:56
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Sorry Birgit, I didn't talk about my guitars. That will happen another time. I need to plan that a bit and gather them all in one room. Takes time... 😀 

Posted : July 17, 2021 17:21
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

No problem, Robert, I understand that of course!

Just watched the archived stream. What a great blues-rock boogie! You just playing around with so much drive, power and engergy. I'm very impressed. Amazing! As you said, rhythm is everything. I love the chords you threw in and the walking baselines.

And the sound of your Gibson Les Paul is awesome for this style of music!

Maybe you could do an incredibly attractive blues-rock boogie lesson with all your riffs, fills and turnarounds for the very advanced MGA player.

By the way, I couldn’t hear a mistake, you just played too well 👍. 

A big compliment,

Birgit

Annotation: What a crazy world: You have poor air quality due to forest fires in British Columbia and we have a lot of superfluos water from our slightly flooded Lake Lucerne due to heavy rainfalls during the last days.

Posted : July 18, 2021 08:41
robert reacted
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

The air should get better here in a few days, they say. It's still quite bad.

Glad you liked the live stream! Not many members attended, unfortunately.

Posted : July 19, 2021 17:14
Share: