(@jestme)
Noble Member

Great session and really sweet guitar. 

Congrats on the new guitar!

Posted : October 16, 2020 14:31
robert reacted
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

I couldn’t attend the live stream yesterday, but I watched the video this morning.

I can only agree with Chris, it was a great session. And thank you for introducing your new Gibson. A really nice sound all over the fretboard and so versatile in tone, a lot of dynamics. I like it very much.

Let’s see how Santa Claus is thinking about it…..

Thank you for all the information on the blues in E and which scale (minor or major) to use over which chord in the progression. It was very helpful to me.

And also talking about the „3rd scale“, the B major pentatonic to play over the five chord, to get a strong five chord sound, gives me a lot of stuff I can use for my further playing.

Thanks again Birgit

Posted : October 17, 2020 02:55
robert, JestMe and Clayton reacted
(@jncinn)

@jestme

Hmmmmm!! Makes me wonder how RR;s new Gibson would sound like through a dynamite Quilter???!! Know anyone with one of those nice amp?????!! Jim C,

Posted : October 17, 2020 08:56
JestMe reacted
(@jestme)
Noble Member

@jncinn

Everything sounds good through a Quilter... even me!!! Well maybe not me so much. LOL ... but Robert and his 335... surely would sound awesome!

Posted : October 17, 2020 09:02
robert reacted
(@matonanjin)
Prominent Member

Damn!!  I missed it.  I'll have to watch the replay.  Probably today.  And, of course, I want to see Robert's new guitar.  A 335 it sounds like!?!

Posted : October 17, 2020 09:04
robert reacted
(@hillbilly_joe)
Prominent Member

Just watched it. That notes flying off your new guitar were magic.

A red 335 Gibson can't go wrong with that.

I think it was 4:00 a.m. in the morning this time here in this country so I couldn't be live to watch it but I just finished watching it in complete good stuff Robert good stuff.

Posted : October 18, 2020 19:46
robert reacted
Share: