Notifications
Clear all

Doc and Friends - On the route 2020

36 Posts
8 Users
34 Likes
(@clayton)
Community Manager

@Esteban, your music fills the message of Thanks and hope for a better year.  Cheers for sharing your craft, Doc! Your wife is blessed to have a spouse so on love and caring.

And, Yes, Here's to Robert and friends at MGA.  We're all in this adventure together.

Posted : December 20, 2020 07:41
Bluesiline reacted
(@jncinn)

Estaban: Do you have access to a KORG or similar keyboard with a dynamite strings sound card or built in string selection?? You should hear how this sounds with my Korg Kronos!! Try it against your nice track here!! Jim C.

Posted : December 20, 2020 08:49
(@bluesiline)
Prominent Member

Esteban,

I’m so glad to hear from you and I’m deeply moved!

Your song gets directly under my skin. You are playing so wonderful, every note you play sounds marvellous. A big compliment for writing and playing. Not only your wife will be impressed, it's a present for many people.

Thank you for inspiring us time and again with your songs. I’m always pleased to hear you. So good to experience this here at MGA.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021

Birgit

Posted : December 20, 2020 09:49
(@clayton)
Community Manager

Posted by: @jncinn

Estaban: Do you have access to a KORG or similar keyboard with a dynamite strings sound card or built in string selection?? You should hear how this sounds with my Korg Kronos!! Try it against your nice track here!! Jim C.

Jim, grab and download that track, dub in your Korg musings, save, and post!

Posted : December 20, 2020 10:29
Bluesiline reacted
(@robert)
Famed Member Admin

It's such a beautiful song. You have a very melodic ability. Well done, my friend.

Happy Holidays!

Posted : December 22, 2020 08:22
(@jestme)
Noble Member

Wow! Great song Esteban. What a nice dedication to your wife! Well done. I am looking forward to hearing more!

Posted : December 28, 2020 10:35
Page 3 / 3
Share: