2017 MGA Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: Master Guitar Academy, 4214-69 St, Camrose, AB T4V 3Y9, Canada
The Giveaway is open worldwide and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Giveaway begins at: 1 PM MDT on April 28, 2017 and ends 9 PM MDT on May 23, 2017. You may enter the Giveaway by visiting https://www.MasterGuitarAcademy.com/giveaway.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Giveaway without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Giveaway is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Final potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 23, 2017. The Giveaway decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail (“Prize Notification”) and must provide by e-mail within ten (10) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), his/her full name and a mailing address (“Mailing Information”). The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Each Potential Winner must provide a signed document, in which the Potential Winner agrees to accept the prize and pay for any and all shipping/customs/tax fees, within ten (10) days of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor’s receipt of the signed Giveaway Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the winner (“Winner”). Return of any Prize Notification or Giveaway Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures until a qualified Winner has been selected. If drawn from outside the Canada, the winner is then responsible for all shipping, customs, and tax costs. Any winner who chooses or is unable to cover these costs will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn at random.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Prizes: Description of all prizes available at website.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all provincial, federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner.