Lesson Of The Week
New cool guitar lesson – every week
! Join now
for free for 3 days to have them all available.
3 Ways To Improve Your Phrasing
Free lesson – just click the image and the lesson should start playing. If it doesn’t, then refresh the page or try with a different browser.
Join as a member
to get full access to all lessons + TAB in this series.
Lick Of The Week 1+2+3 = Over 6 Hours – only $55.00.
All the previous week’s lessons are available for members – that’s the reason for the message below.
This content is for members only.
Previous Weekly Lessons
- SRV Style Triplet Chord Tone Lick
- Melodic, Wide Interval Ideas
- Gary Moore Style Repeating Blues Rock Lick
- Minor Blues Lick – Golden Nugget
- Who Knows – Hendrix Lick
- Traveling Country lick in D
- Robben Ford Lick – Start It Up
- Bluesrock Lick – Gary Moore Style
- 4 Note Groovy Blues Lick
- E Minor Outside Lick (Eb Minor)
- Country Bends Lick 1 in D
- Slow Shuffle Vamp Lick & Traveling Triplets
- Funky Blues Scale Lick – “Red Ants”
- Stretching The Blues – Lesson 5
- Stretching The Blues – Lesson 4
- Stretching The Blues – Lesson 3
- Stretching The Blues – Lesson 2
- Stretching The Blues – Lesson 1
- Jump Blues Lick 1
- How To Use Triads
- 16th Notes Blues Scale Lick
- Cool Funky Modern Rock Lick
- Classy Jazz Blues Lick over A7
- Mike Bloomfield Style Lick
- Dual Triads E7 Lick
- Double Stops Bending Lick
- Matt Schofield Lick
- Floor – Jazz Blues Lick
- Satriani Style Lick
- C Minor Blues Lick
- Funky Country Lick in A
- Charlie Parker-ish I – IV Lick
- Repeater Lick 1
- Gary Moore Trills
- Larry Carlton Fusion Lick
- Funky Diminished Scale Outside Lick
- A Minor Blues Scale Double
- Eggs & Ham-merons
- Das Schwingen Lick in A
- Pattern Box Run
- Driving Blues Lick
- Wes Meets Sco
- Oscar Peterson Style Slow Blues Lick
- Oscar Peterson Style Jazz Blues Lick
- Stevie Ray Vaughan style slow & tasty blues lick
- Robben Ford style lick – “Help Poor Me”
- Fly High – Funky Blues Rhythm
Would you like more lessons like this? Consider becoming a member, and you’ll have ALL the lick of week lessons, plus in-depth video lessons. Use the free 3 day trial. Remember – you get all this Every Week.
This content is for members only.
Lesson Of The Week SKU UPC Model
Slow 60 Blues
Feb 24, 2014 by Sonny Marcyan
I love all your lessons and this slow 60 blues is a great package from rhythm to solos that helps me to put it all together in better understanding the blues. I prefer purchasing the package as I have little time to learn as I work so much so joining the membership is not so useful for me as much as the downloads are.
Thank You for all your dedicated work and lessons,
P.S. Would like to learn that turnaround in the SRV style triplet chord tone lick.
Feb 15, 2014 by Eddie Bray
Hey Robert, Nice lick! Reminds me of a lick Scott Henderson uses; that is, starting off by stacking 5ths. Can't wait to sit down and get it under my fingers.
excellent way of teaching , cool lick ,thanks Robert
a minor lick-golden nugget
Excellent lesson Robert, and I agree, it definitely has a Gary Moore sound to it.
Please do more of this kind of thing.
Traveling Country lick in 'D'
Jan 09, 2014 by Alan Griffiths
Wow, this is great Robert - you are very talented. Say - do I need to know my scales to play this successfully?
Response: No, but it never hurts to know your scales! In fact, this lick can HELP you learn your scales. I certainly hope so.
Lick of the Week 12/13/2013
Cool lick! Smooth sound…
Happy Birthday Robert!
Response: Thank you Jody!
Country Bends Lick in D
Thank you so much for the lick.It is just what I\'m looking for! Keep those great lessons comming!
Thanks so much
Click here to submit your review.